FIN-Ex has a national presence, competitive pricing and leading edge products and first and foremost is a premier client care organization.
- FIN-Ex offers a single-point-of-contact to ensure the prompt resolution of service matters for all states; one consolidated invoice for all locations, and extends state-of-the-art web based tools.
- FIN-Ex is dedicated to providing clients with customer service available 24/7/365 as well as a customized, standardized process for ordering new services, repairs, and MACDs. FIN-Ex’s commitment to our customers is to provide a seamless process and timely delivery for network change and new technology integration–on-site integration support and guaranteed adherence to rollout schedule. Our complete catalog of hosted data and voice services allow us to design customized telecom solutions to deliver most advanced features and capabilities without placing the support burden or increased costs on the customer.
- Online issue reporting and tracking
- FIN-Ex offers a comprehensive online portal, equipping our clients with the ability to submit and monitor tickets online in a real time environment. FIN-Ex’s EDI bonding with the underlying carriers allows us to capture the latest status of an issue or a request being processed. The portal also includes the status of ongoing migrations and new service installations with status updates provided to client until issues are resolved.
- Handles Technician Dispatch Responsibility
- FIN-Ex clients receive outstanding and responsive service. Our extensive network monitoring and proactive notification systems allow for continuous network health monitoring and performance tracking. FIN-Ex brings security by using the most trusted carriers in the country with the convenience of using one provider with a single point-of-contact. Our centralized customer care structure ensures standardized processes regardless of product class or geography.